Call for Breakout Session Proposals
WAPC is currently accepting proposals for one-hour breakout sessions for the upcoming 2024 Wisconsin Perinatal Conference.
We are seeking presentations on a wide range of topics that collectively enhance perinatal health care. Each presentation must acknowledge and address existing inequities and disparities in perinatal health, demonstrating a clear connection to the session topic, to ensure a comprehensive and inclusive approach to improving perinatal health outcomes. This is an excellent opportunity to present your insights and innovations to a diverse, multidisciplinary audience dedicated to advancing perinatal health.
You will be asked to provide:
- Your contact information
- Disclosure of financial relationships
- Confirmation of the integrity of presentation content
- Presentation title and a brief description that includes:
- The practice gap addressed
- Acknowledgment of existing inequities and disparities
- Other presenters (this can be completed later)
- Duration (please check one-hour)
- Topic/subject areas covered by the presentation