Thank you for your interest in presenting your poster at the 2023 Wisconsin Perinatal Conference on October 9-11, 2023 at the Osthoff Resort in Elkhart Lake, WI.
- GENERAL INFORMATION:
The deadline for abstract submission is Thursday, June 15, 2023.
- Subject of the poster must be current and applicable to perinatal care.
- Posters may be: a) Case Studies; b) Innovative Programs or Projects, including Quality Improvement; c) Literature Reviews; and d) Original Research.
- Posters submitted to previous conferences are acceptable.
- You will submit your abstract using an online form: Click here to submit your abstract
- The abstract must be no longer than 350 words in length. Cut and paste the abstract sections in the space provided on the submission form.
- You must complete the submission process in one sitting; you will not be able to reenter the submission form once you submit it.
- For Original Research and Case Studies, work must be completed by the conference. For Innovative Programs and Projects work must be implemented and preliminary data must be available for the conference. Preliminary data can be lessons learned from the process of implementing the project.
- Click here for more detailed abstract submission information.
The poster session committee will (a) accept the abstract, (b) provide preliminary acceptance of the abstract and request changes, or (c) not accept the abstract.
The conference will offer a session featuring selected abstracts for oral presentations. Each presenter will have approximately 10 minutes to present, followed by 5 minutes of questions and answers. Authors will be asked to opt in or out of this opportunity when submitting their abstracts.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss your abstract prior to submitting it, please contact Kyle Mounts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Poster Templates. The templates are examples of how you could arrange a poster. The specific examples are aligned with the Innovative Practice or Program abstract form. You can modify these for your use.