Thank you for your interest in presenting your poster at the 2022 Wisconsin Perinatal Conference on September 26-28, 2022 at the KI Convention Center in Green Bay, WI.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact Kyle Mounts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- GENERAL INFORMATION:
The deadline for abstract submission is Wednesday, June 15, 2022.
- Subject of the poster must be current and applicable to perinatal care.
- Posters may be: a) Case Studies; b) Innovative Programs or Projects, including Quality Improvement; c) Literature Reviews; and d) Original Research.
- Posters submitted to previous conferences are acceptable.
- You will submit your abstract using Survey Monkey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2022WPCPosterAbstract
- The abstract must be no longer than 350 words in length. Cut and paste the abstract sections in the space provided on the submission form.
- You must complete the submission process in one sitting; you will not be able to reenter the submission form once you submit it.
- For Original Research and Case Studies, work must be completed by the conference. For Innovative Programs and Projects work must be implemented and preliminary data must be available for the conference. Preliminary data can be lessons learned from the process of implementing the project.
- Click here for abstract headings and other information.
The poster session committee will (a) accept the abstract, (b) provide preliminary acceptance of the abstract and request changes, or (c) not accept the abstract.
To view a recorded webinar on preparing an abstract, click here.
If you would like to discuss your abstract prior to submitting it, please contact Kyle Mounts at email@example.com.
Poster Templates. The templates are examples of how you could arrange a poster. The specific examples are aligned with the Innovative Practice or Program abstract form. You can modify these for your use.